Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hey!

I still feel crappy. Not so much anymore like a train wreck but not too far off. The sun is out. Fluffy clouds in the sky. Sheep out and about trimming the lawn. No current pictures because husband is away and has camera. Huh. I thought it was my camera.


Your Wrath Quotient: 49%
Ouch! You've got a bit of a temper going on there, don't you?
Just make sure to keep your revenge fantasies just that... fantasies only!
http://www2.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Much Wrath Do You Have?


I don't have any finished knitting to show off. Knitting has stalled. Not as easy to knit lying down as you'd think.

I'll show some pictures from last week. Just enough to keep you entertained.




Snowflake, don't stick out your tongue at the nice people! Where are your manners? (Lamb's name courtesy of youngest off-spring.)

3 comments:

Ali P said...

You so have to frame a copy of Photo #1. It really captures you.
Snowflake is a very naughty lamb.heeheee

Mary Anne said...

You look so good in these photos and Snowflake is adorable, even when sticking out her tongue :)
I hope you are feeling a little better too.

Rurality said...

So cute! :)

I tried to find on your blog if it said where you were from in Nova Scotia but couldn't find it. We visited NS several years ago and really loved it.